In Lecce, only a few yards from the historical centre, Raffaele and Barbara reserve for their guests the warmest of welcomes and a comfortable stay.
A friendly atmosphere, independent rooms with private en-suite (spacious shower 1. 10 m ), air conditioning, TV - DVD with films at your disposal, daily cleaning (excluding on sunday.)
In a strategic position, chosen for all your holiday requirements, the B&B is ideally placed to reach all of the most interesting attractions of the city.
• The historic centre - only 300m from the gateway to the historic centre "Porta San Biagio", within which one cannot anymore use the car.
• The central railway station - only 350m ( ideal for those arriving by train ).
• The campus of the University of Lecce - Palazzo Principe Umberto - 100m.
• The "Sigismondo Castromediano museum" - 100m.
• The majestic and historic "Politeama Greco theatre" - 800m.
and moreover, thanks to the nearby bus stop underneath the B&B.
EASILY ACCESSIBLE : Just outside the walls of the pedestrian historic centre, the B&B is accessible for those who arrive in car without any problems of parking or of access which one encounters within the walls of the historic centre. It is also extremely easy, from the B&B, to reach all of the major roads which lead to the most beautiful costal resorts ( Otranto, Gallipoli, Torre dell'Orso, Santa Maria di Leuca).