Comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi can be enjoyed just a 5-minute walk from Independencia Subway Station. 9 de Julio Avenue is 2 blocks away, with plenty of bus and taxi stops.
Sol de Oro has rooms with shared or private bathrooms. They are styled in cheerful colours and some of them feature parquet floors. Bathrooms include showers.
Guests can start their day with a full buffet breakfast with regional jams and breads. There are 2 kitchen areas on site.
The tour desk is ready to provide advice for getting around the city and there are computers for guest use in the lobby.
Shuttles to Ezeiza International Airport, 35 km away, can be arranged.
* Common study room with computers with Internet access for free use of guests.
* Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hostel
* Two kitchens for common use, equipped with 8 and 10 burners and two ovens and free dishes
* Lounge equipped with TV, DVD player and music to promote the game and fun for residents
* Security Lockers
* Daily cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas
* Argentine breakfast (croissants and coffee with milk) with seasonal fruits, yogurt, cereals and envelopes for multiple infusions.
* Laundry and Dry Cleaning.
* Free linen
* Solarium terrace
Transfers in / out / from terminals
* Information and tourist advice, with a counter of a travel agency at the hostel to provide better care
* Permanent presence of hotel staff members
From the Retiro bus station you can take a taxi, you can take the Metro Line C (Indenpendencia Station) or you can take the bus number 23 (to San José and Independencia)
From the Ezeiza International Airport the taxi cost from 200 pesos and we can book one for you. Or you can take the bus number 86 to Hipólito Yrigoyen 1300 (cost 8 pesos) and walk or take a taxi from there ( only 8 blocks ).
From the Newbery National Airport the taxi costs 95 pesos approximately or the bus number 45 will arrive in chacabuco and Carlos Calvo (6 blocks away from our hostel) 30 minutes later and the cost is 4, 00 pesos.
If you are at any station of the subway you have to go to Independencia station in line c or in line e
If you're anywhere in the city, you can take many bus lines
Anyway, contact us and we will tell you how to access the hostel